Rei Takahashi is a popular voice actress best known for roles such as Megumin in Kono Subarashi Sekai ni Shokufuku Wo!Emily in Ray: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsuand takagi in Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san, just to mention a few, because the list is huge! But like any member of the voice acting industry, Takahashi also has to try his luck in another industry related to singing.
Although Takahashi had already interpreted musical themes for the series such as Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Kono Subarashi Sekai ni Shokufuku Wo! And Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san, he did it as his characters and not himself (i.e. the credit goes to the character/franchise). Takahashi has already signed with a record agency. a sketch from 2014, but the opportunity to offer their first live concert would not come until next February 26 in Japan, with the event “Rei Takahashi 1st Live (高橋 李依1stLIVE),
But we are not talking about Takahashi and his first live concert here, but about a curious post he made on his Twitter account. Perhaps fueled by the excitement of his debut concert, the popular artist shared a series of recommendations for fans who are going to attend the event.Like your entry ticket, don’t forget your wallet, charge your mobile phone, take precautions for COVID-19 and many more.
But in one section, Takahashi gives you some recommendations “about your personal hygiene”, such as that you should trim your nails before the event, don’t get drunk, and the most important recommendation is that they shower! That’s right, it looks like Takahashi “knows something”, because he also added a tag that mentions: «you don’t want to bother anyone with your scent, wow things!
Of course, the strange recommendation attracted comments on social networks:
- ,an impossible request to fulfill for some,
- ,Oh no, some have been made enemies,
- ,The truth is that his fans must be feeling very bad for him writing something like this,
- ,It is very clear. In fact, I’m surprised that otakus have to be reminded to shower.,
- ,It’s amazing that I have to remind them,
- ,Girls of Luv Liv! he recommended the same before,
- ,Do stinky otakus never think that the otaku boy next door stinks? I can understand that they are used to their own smell and do not notice it, but I find it unbelievable that they do not notice the smell of the person next to them,
- ,Are otakus seriously hurt by this? They are worse than a pain in the ass.,
- ,I think the stinker they are, the more respected they are among their crew.,